Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'll explain later...

This blog is under construction...please be patient.

I'd rather post on just about anything but my health to start off a new blog,
however...
My surgery has been rescheduled.
So, my itinerary is as follows:
Thurs. 8.26.10 I leave for my Uncle's cabin [3 days]
Mon. 8.30.10 my X-ray [head CT]
Fri. 9.3.10 surgery [@ about 10:30-11 it will start & take about 2 hours, I think]
I will be off work from Fri. - Thurs. [9.8.10]

The way I see it, my "online-ness" will be extreme. I'll either be on almost all the time, or not at all, during these days.

Well, I'm off to link to this posting on my other blogs, & finish packing for Thurs.

May His grace drip from your fingers,
B

Life is often desperate, but never hopeless. - Robert Fripp

No comments:

Post a Comment